Friday 18 May 2018

I have problems with turning on my laptop

Basically, when I turn it on, it usually turns off a few seconds later, or freezes or the screen is black and freezes. All I can do then is take off the battery and put it in again. Sometimes there are some visual bugs and then it freezes. Black screen is what happens the most, I always need to turn my laptop on like 5 times until it works. Everything else is fine, if it finally turns on and stays on without freezing for at least 5 minutes, it's ok and it won't turn off later, until I restart it.

I only use this laptop at home so it's almost always plugged in, often without the battery but lately it often won't start without the battery anyway. But like I said, once it's on for at least 5 minutes, it can work for hours without any problems.

What could be wrong? Thanks in advance and if you need more info, let me know.



Submitted May 18, 2018 at 07:26PM by Yucares https://ift.tt/2KBA2P4

No comments:

Post a Comment