September Pixel Drop: New Pixel VIP updates, Pixel Watch features, and more
Our September Pixel Drop is here with an updated Pixel VIP widget, expanded chat Scam Detection, and more. by via News from Google
Alright where do I start o this issue,
Yesterday I made a post that adressed the issue of my N key ot workig, so let me go ito a little more detail to see if ayoe else has a idea of what to do.
Firstly, the uppercase N key works, but the lowercase does Not work.
The oNscreeN keyboard also does ot let the N key fuctioN properly.
It is ot a physical issue prevetig me from typig.
I am usig a desktop keyboard, ad have tried usig other keyboards.
I also have uistalled the keyboard drivers ad updated them. It still doest work.
The keyboard is also i the correct laguage settigs
I am completely lost ad I thiNk I have oe of the weirdest OS issues I have ever seeN.
Hopefully someoNe caN help,
sylosy(N)tax
Comments
Post a Comment