Wednesday 16 May 2018

N key Not workig (updated form)

Alright where do I start o this issue,

Yesterday I made a post that adressed the issue of my N key ot workig, so let me go ito a little more detail to see if ayoe else has a idea of what to do.

Firstly, the uppercase N key works, but the lowercase does Not work.

The oNscreeN keyboard also does ot let the N key fuctioN properly.

It is ot a physical issue prevetig me from typig.

I am usig a desktop keyboard, ad have tried usig other keyboards.

I also have uistalled the keyboard drivers ad updated them. It still doest work.

The keyboard is also i the correct laguage settigs

I am completely lost ad I thiNk I have oe of the weirdest OS issues I have ever seeN.

Hopefully someoNe caN help,

sylosy(N)tax



Submitted May 17, 2018 at 12:33AM by sylosytax https://ift.tt/2IsdfES

No comments:

Post a Comment