Thursday 17 May 2018

Certain combination of headphones and phone doesn't work

Hi, i have this weird issue, where my headphones (sony mdr x70) don't get recognized by my phone (sony xz premium 1). The headphones were working fine until it stopped completely, the sound comes from speaker now. There were no signs, like losing signal for a short period or losing the sound from a single side, it just stopped.

I can get them work but only for a short period by spinning the jack into a certain position, and even that takes a long time and only lasts for a few seconds. I also cleaned my phone jack but it didn't changed anything.

The weird thing is the headphones are working on every smartphone or laptop i've tested on, and every type of headphones i tested on my phone work too. It sucks because those are my favourite headphones.

Can there be a mismatch between them or is it some other issue.



Submitted May 17, 2018 at 04:01PM by CutieQt1 https://ift.tt/2IlD8Ki

No comments:

Post a Comment