Gemini helps me give a voice to students who cannot write.
Special education teachers use Google Gemini to generate visual guides and voice prompts, empowering non-writing students. Read the full story. by Eni Wulandari via News from Google
Prof. Jordan is a great man, a hero for standing up for what he believes in, he changed my point of view on many things in this life. His greatest catch phrase in my opinion, is "What do I know". I thought in the beginning that was a false modesty, and I doubted him... And then I remember what happened when we make idols from men, we make them perfect, so we do not accept less than perfection from them. He doesn't need more pressure on his shoulders than he needs to have. They are using this game already, attacking him not for his ideas, but for his supporters. Jordan, I am wishing a happy healthy life for you and your family.
Comments
Post a Comment