Wednesday 16 May 2018

PS4 Wired Internet Slow

Hi everyone,

For some reason the internet is extremely slow on my PS4.

When I run a speed test on it I’m getting less than 1Mbps while other wired devices on the same network are getting around 40Mbps.

Even wireless devices are getting between 36Mbps and 40Mbps.

I’ve switched the PS4 over to WiFi for now as that has a much better download speed than wired for some reason.

Additional Info:

This issue has persisted for a couple of days now but I noticed late last night the download speed went back up to about 40Mbps without me doing anything but then this morning it went to garbage again.

Any ideas what might be causing this issue and how I can solve it?

Thanks for your time.



Submitted May 16, 2018 at 11:29PM by StressNeck https://ift.tt/2wJiPkw

No comments:

Post a Comment