Rethink your strategy to drive sales this holiday season.
In this Ads Decoded episode, we share steps you can take now to drive sales and reach customers during the holiday season. by via News from Google
Hey fellers! i have a fairly new Nintendo Switch, and I have a few games both in physical copy and digital download.
Recently I got a micro SD card to expand my memory, formatted it, and then downloaded Mario Odyssey from the online store. Now every time I open the game, it crashes saying the data is corrupted. I have deleted, and redownloaded the game about 4 times now, and it still keeps happening.
Another thing to mention is I am currently in China, and have no way of contacting Nintendo Support. So i figured I would ask the fine people here. If this is the wrong subreddit I apologize. Thanks in advance
Comments
Post a Comment