Sunday 29 October 2017

Windows 10 wont wake up from sleep than black screen after reboot.

Hi guys so as stated above I noticed a couple days ago when I got back from work my PC wouldnt wake up from sleep, I moved the mouse and I saw the light on the PC go on however nothing from the monitor, just stayed black. After restarting the PC I get the Mobo splash screen and the windows loading screen, shortly after that instead of loading my desktop the screen goes black, and the monitor switches off a few seconds later as no signal.

This happened again this morning when I got home, I am usually able to get back into windows after a couple of restarts but obviously not a fix and there is something going on in the background.

Any ideas would be great guys cheers.



Submitted October 30, 2017 at 03:44AM by typhoon90 http://ift.tt/2yV0n8t

No comments:

Post a Comment