Tuesday 31 October 2017

I have tried the stickey'd malware removal tips and still for the life of me cannot remove this malware.

I have tried windows defender, malwarebytes (+ their adw version), hitman, rkill, AVG (including its "pre-windows-bootup-scan") and have performed lengthy scans with all of them, removing all threats detected. There were no recently installed programs for me to uninstall. Every time I make a search up in the searchbox on google chrome, I get redirected to a search60.com search engine that searches the same thing. I have checked all of my extensions and they are fine, no additional unknown ones, additionally I have performed a reset of chrome settings along with the chrome-fix app, with of course just a full uninstall and reinstall of chrome. I have tried dancing around in regedit altering stuff with different guides online. I am out of options, I usually can figure these things out but I need help. FYI at one point a Trojan:Win32\Wonknod.A showed up on a scanner, and it could only be "partially removed" if that helps.



Submitted November 01, 2017 at 07:33AM by hrrm http://ift.tt/2A4x1Cz

No comments:

Post a Comment