Monday 30 October 2017

Second/ Third Hard drive issue

Operating System

Windows 10

Computer Specs (PSU, GPU, CPU, RAM, Motherboard)

Motherboard: MSI A68hi AC6Ram: 8gb Avxir DDr3 memoryCPU: AMD A10-7700kGPU: Nvidia GTX 750Ti

Speccy Link

http://ift.tt/2hoP9iN

Description of problem

I am having a problem with my Second internal hard drive, The disk Shows in device manager, and in Disk management,When i access the drives windows acts like the drive was just connected(Popup asking what i would like to do with the drive) and then gives me an error asking if i want to scan the drive for errors.

When this issue began

The Issue began after reinstalling Windows due to an error in the boot files.

Recurring issue

Yes

Date of purchase

N/A

Under Warranty

No

Cause/Steps to recreate the issue

Access the drive, using any program

What I've tried so far to resolve the issue

I have Checked for drivers, Sata ports, Sata cables, and Power supply, all are good. I have run CHKDSK in the command prompt and the disk does the same thing. I have Attempted to Create a new partition using, Gparted standalone OS and the issue still persists



Submitted October 31, 2017 at 08:31AM by wmeacham http://ift.tt/2igtXLu

No comments:

Post a Comment