Tuesday 31 October 2017

Sennheiser RS 170 Wireless Headphones desync all the time

Hey,
as of today my trust Headset, isnt as trusty anymore.

When I activated it this morning, everything worked fine, but after ~30-60 minutes, it desynced. Sometimes it resyncs after 5-10minutes for a short while (sub 20sec) sometimes it doesnt.

I removed the battery and also all connections to the transmitter, waited for 15min and put everything back together, and it worked for a couple minutes, than same thing. I tried to follow the instructions to manually sync but even if that worked (As I said it starts to work randomly, so i cant be sure that did it) only for a short while.

My Transmitter is blinking like once a second, and the headphones are like 4sec light on, 1sec light off.

Any ideas?

Im using Windows 10 if that plays any role.



Submitted October 31, 2017 at 08:36PM by Holicone http://ift.tt/2z06R6j

No comments:

Post a Comment