Expanding free AI training for educators

Image
At the United Nations General Assembly in New York City, Google.org is committing $4 million to Digital Promise to help equip teachers and faculty with free, practical A… by Maggie JohnsonGoogle.org via News from Google

Could my roommate's WiFi extender be screwing up the WiFi overall?

My roommate decided to go out and buy a WiFi extender because he "doesn't get good enough WiFi in his room." Coincidentally, our original WiFi network seems to get much worse whenever it is plugged in. I had 4 buddies over for a fantasy football draft at the start of September, and our internet straight up was not working until I finally unplugged his extender, at which point it began to work perfectly again. Every once in a while, our internet will slow to a crawl, and it is usually fixed by unplugging his extender.

Could this extender be the problem, or am I just imagining it? We also live in a house with 5 other guys, so maybe that contributes to it? He is very stubborn so I'd have to provide him with an exact technical reason why he can't keep his extender.

EDIT: He is pretty technologically inept so there is a decent chance that if there are any steps to setting up the wireless extender other than plugging it in, he screwed those up.



Submitted October 31, 2017 at 02:54AM by noteverynameistaken1 http://ift.tt/2gPivpW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Web Stories, and what's great about them