Tuesday 31 October 2017

Phone Number Leaked on Video Streaming Site

Hello I am looking for some advice.

Last night I was watching a movie that I could not find on Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime. (Good Will Hunting if you care).

I ended up finding a stream on 123Hulu. Someone on reddit said it was a good site. Thanks man...

I was using my iPhone 6s with ios11. I was also behind my VPN through PIA. Using safari in incognito.

After the movie was over I noticed I had some strange text messages with some weird links. I just deleted the messages and did not click on the links.

I also got an IRS "You owe the government money" scam call today.

I did a quick good search and found that your phone number can be leaked when going to a website? Is that possible even behind a VPN?

What should my next steps be? Should I be worried at all?

Thanks!



Submitted November 01, 2017 at 04:55AM by The1IntheBackround http://ift.tt/2z2uk4i

No comments:

Post a Comment