Tuesday 31 October 2017

Inconsistent web-browsing speed over multiple WiFi connections

I tried to make the title as descriptive as possible. My laptop (Dell XPS 13, running window's 10), seem to have massive issues with most video streaming websites. Where streaming Lectures and Netflix works a treat, but youtube, Gifs, Tumblr, and most other hosting website wont even load their homepages and when they do I might have to wait 20minutes to watch a 3 minute video. I have tried: changing from chrome, changing WiFi (and hosting off my phone), uninstalling all extensions and all background programs. nothing seems to have worked. I am honestly stumped I thought I was being paranoid at the beginning though now when even searching things in google I am seeing a delay that isn't very representative of my internet speed. please send help, this is torture.



Submitted November 01, 2017 at 05:21AM by Usernames_R_Hard123 http://ift.tt/2gZ4MAi

No comments:

Post a Comment