Tuesday 31 October 2017

Can connect to wifi, but can't access internet.

Alright, so 2 nights ago there was a pretty big storm around here. The morning after that, I had internet until like 9 am, than it was gone. Now that usually happens, cause my internet provider is a trashy family company, so I didn't think much of it, I was hoping they'd fix it by the afternoon. Come today, the internet is still unaccessable. I can connect, but both my laptop and my phone says that "The internet can not be accesed through this connection".

I need internet for my work, im using a hella expensive mobile connection rn, so it would be nice to get my internet back ASAP. I looked stuff up, and tried some of it, it didn't solve my problem, and I dont really want to mess my laptop's connection up. So what can I do?



Submitted October 31, 2017 at 02:22PM by fajank0 http://ift.tt/2gQwcVs

No comments:

Post a Comment