Our new agreement with Constellation Energy brings the total new nuclear capacity we’ve enabled for the U.S. energy system from uprates and restarts to over 1.5 GW. by Amanda Peterson Corio via News from Google
Failed to install RSAT
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So I'm trying to install the KB958830 so I have access to the RSAT. So I try to install this and then it asks for a reboot, so I do this. While rebooting it says "configuring windows updates..." and then it shuts down, it starts again. Still "configuring windows updates". After a while it says "Failure to configur windows updates, reverting changes" and it never installed.
When looking in the event viewer it says: Package KB958830 failed to be changed to the Installed state. Status: 0x80070005. Which is like an access denied thing. I'm probably overlooking something obvious, but I can't see it.
Things I tried: Disable proxy, disable AV, install with domain admin account, change some regkeys etc. I tried a lot but I can't seem to fix it.
Submitted October 31, 2017 at 01:40PM by Brenttouza http://ift.tt/2zT2xSR
Popular posts from this blog
Supporting 10 indie game studios in Latin America
10 Web Stories, and what's great about them
Web Stories are a new content format on the web, so we’re all learning together what works and what doesn’t when it comes to creating them. To help web creators develop a sense of what makes a story great, we’re kicking off a series to share tips and ideas from high-quality Web Stories we’ve discovered in the wild. Watch the above episode of our YouTube series “Storytime” for this first batch of stories, read it as Web Story on your phone, or scroll on if you prefer reading. The tablet-friendly high adrenaline story Ford's Mustang Mach-E 1400 Prototype makes a Tesla look like a toy by INPUT Not only does this story turn it to 11 from the very start through smart use of video and a super streamlined font, it’s also a great example of a responsive story—that is, a story that works just as well on tablets and desktop as on mobile. The video-first completely bonkers jet set story Would You Try This Jet Suit? By Seeker Many of the best...
Comments
Post a Comment