Monday 30 October 2017

Trying to play Wolfenstein New Colossus on my Dell Inspiron 7567 but having resolution problems when opening the game

Hey guys, first post here. I appreciate any help.

Ive got a Dell inspiron laptop 7567 w/ a GTX 1050 ti, i5-7300HQ, 8 GB RAM on Windows 10 and have been trying to boot up Wolfenstein 2 the new colossus. But every time I do so, my laptop's screen drops in resolution and then when I go into the game's settings to change the graphics options, it won't go up to 1080p. Every time i close the game, the resolution goes back to the original 1080p. My laptop is a 1920x1080 screen and my GPU is definitely good enough to run this game at 1080p so I dont know what the issue is. Ive been looking around on google but have not found anything that fixes the issue. This does not happen with any other games on my PC. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you!



Submitted October 31, 2017 at 05:17AM by wefoundtheyogurt http://ift.tt/2ifsEMT

No comments:

Post a Comment