Tuesday 31 October 2017

Occasional loss of control for ~1 second, as if PC just skips that 1 second of time.

Operating System

Windows 10

Computer Specs (PSU, GPU, CPU, RAM, Motherboard)

Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (1x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz

ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING GeForce 11GB OC Edition

ASRock AB350 PRO4 ATX Motherboard

SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB Solid State Drive (SDSSDA-240G-G26)

Seagate 2TB BarraCuda SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive (ST2000DM006)

AMD Ryzen 7 1800X Processor (YD180XBCAEWOF)

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1 120-G1-0650-XR 80 GOLD 650W Fully Modular

COOLER MASTER RR-212TK-16PR-R1 120mm Hyper 212 LED Turbo

Speccy Link

http://ift.tt/2A4VR50

Description of problem

This issue has plagued my PC since it was put together, and it's beginning to get under my skin. I've made an Imgur Album (with descriptions) of a few tests I've run and snippets of Performance Monitor and open programs during a time when the issue occurred. I also have a youtube video (recorded with my phone) to showcase the issue.I went into a custom game of League of Legends for a couple of minutes to show the issue (which occurs no matter which game Im playing)

http://ift.tt/2iR8igO

https://youtu.be/nfNpH9NUkYE

When this issue began

Since PC was set up (2 months ago)

Recurring issue

Yes

Date of purchase

9/4/17

Under Warranty

Yes

Cause/Steps to recreate the issue

Use the computer

What I've tried so far to resolve the issue

I cannot pinpoint the issue, I've tried running things with as few programs open as possible to try and pin point the issue but it still occurs. I'm not sure what a lot of the processes shown in Performance Monitor might mean, but I've tried testing my GPU using Furmark and monitoring CPU temps and neither seem to show any issues. I've also tried testing my hard drives using SeaTools to try and find any faults there and have gotten none. I tested the RAM about 2 months ago (same day I put the PC together) using Windows and came back with no issues, so now I turn to you /r/techsupport and hope you can help me solve this issue so I can enjoy the rig I bought to it's fullest.

Edit:Spacing



Submitted November 01, 2017 at 08:14AM by Downfall_LoL http://ift.tt/2A4Eb9G

No comments:

Post a Comment