Monday 30 October 2017

Apps opens up on wrong monitors or scales up

This has bothered me for quite some time now and I haven't found a solution. I've searched the internet plenty of times with no luck.

I have three monitors. One 16:9 main monitor, a 21:9 monitor above it and a TV on the side which is off most of the time. I like to have apps such as Discord and battlenet/steam friends up on my 21:9 monitor, but when I shut my computer the windows spreads out all over the place. I have to use windows+shift+arrow to move my windows from my TV (which is off) to my 21:9 or rescale the windows that tend to become huge and pixellated.

I am so tired of having to adjust all the windows every time I boot up my computer. If there's a solution to this, please let me know.



Submitted October 30, 2017 at 09:14PM by ChangeOlsen http://ift.tt/2A1TboP

No comments:

Post a Comment