Study in The Lancet suggests AI could improve patient-physician relationships.
A peer-reviewed study in The Lancet evaluates Google's AMIE medical AI in a real-world primary care clinic. by Mike Schaekermann via News from Google
This has bothered me for quite some time now and I haven't found a solution. I've searched the internet plenty of times with no luck.
I have three monitors. One 16:9 main monitor, a 21:9 monitor above it and a TV on the side which is off most of the time. I like to have apps such as Discord and battlenet/steam friends up on my 21:9 monitor, but when I shut my computer the windows spreads out all over the place. I have to use windows+shift+arrow to move my windows from my TV (which is off) to my 21:9 or rescale the windows that tend to become huge and pixellated.
I am so tired of having to adjust all the windows every time I boot up my computer. If there's a solution to this, please let me know.
Comments
Post a Comment