Tuesday 31 October 2017

PC Freezes Completely

Hi, I have an old pc with Intel Core 2 Quad 9400 and a 2x4gb DDR3

My pc is randomly freezing but just before it there is some distortion in the screen like this for few seconds and it just freezes completely, no beep sound, no input feedback, no increase/decrease of fan speed, nothing shows in the screen except the freezing, no click or weird sound in HDD, also no blinking from HDD light and it still freeze like hours by letting it just to see if it's go away. All is well (which is not) until I force shutdown and turning it on again, just seeing the distortion again and it freezes again. No Idea what's the cause, did some google and it leads me to check my ram if it's faulty, which is not. and I did reinstall my windows to see it was the culprit, still happens. checked my HDD to see some errors, all is well HDD is fine. So I'm losing idea and I need help



Submitted October 31, 2017 at 04:04PM by bravemanray http://ift.tt/2gQ120s

No comments:

Post a Comment