Tuesday 31 October 2017

BSoD while playing CSGO and Destiny 2

I just built a new PC and I am getting BSoD crashes all the time in CSGO and about once an hour in Destiny 2.

Build: - X299 AORUS Ultra Gaming Motherboard - Intel core i7-7820X - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo - GTX 1080 Ti AORUS waterforce Xtreme Edition - Samsung 960 EVO 500GB - Team Elite Plus 16GB DDR4 RAM - EVGA SuperNOVA 750

After the first couple crashes I downloaded BlueScreenView and found that the crashes are always because of the hal.dll driver. I found that it was the Hardware Abstraction Layer so I thought maybe it was a problem with thermals. I downloaded CPUID Hardware Monitor and played both CSGO and Destiny 2 to see if any of my parts were getting too hot but none of them were getting very hot. After that I thought to try updating my drivers and my BIOS but there was no change after trying both.

I don't know what else to try and I don't want to resort to taking it to a computer repair place, I'd rather fix it myself and not need to pay someone else to do it.



Submitted November 01, 2017 at 06:56AM by mmekker http://ift.tt/2zmZ2Io

No comments:

Post a Comment