Tuesday 31 October 2017

I can't get this virus/malware to go away

http://ift.tt/2gQJOjq

It won't go away (the top window has nothing to do with the virus btw, I mean the pop up on the bottom. That's the main virus.)

I posted like four times in the antivirus subreddit and tried most of the stuff they said (I can't run an image of an antivirus cuz I don't have an optical or usb thumbdrive at the moment)

It says "access denied" when I try going to the folder its in. Proccess explorer just shows blank for those programs. A lot of antiviruses like Avast and stuff, I pick to only scan the folder the virus is in, and nothing shows up. Other programs pick stuff up but it says "removal failure." It doesn't let some services work, like the windows firewall is being very wonky and won't let me enable most features, and spybot search and destroy (and some other antivirus programs) are unable to start their update service even manually.

I tried safe mode with Tron and all my antivirus programs. I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to reformat right now because my friends are playing a computer game on halloween and I don't want to be late installing everything again.



Submitted October 31, 2017 at 11:36AM by TrainerAbu http://ift.tt/2xD4kuF

No comments:

Post a Comment