Sunday 29 October 2017

My computer has drastically slowed down in the last week, and I can't figure out what the problem is. No malware is appearing when I run a test.

Hi!

In the last week my computer has drastically slowed down, games that I could run with no issues on ultra are crashing when on low, and doing simple things like opening folders can cause my PC to freeze.

Specs (Windows 7 OS)

Things I've tried to resolve the issue:

  1. Running my computer on OC mode and using my gaming booster.

  2. Defragmenting both of my hard drives.

  3. Checking for malware

  4. Cleaning out my PC's fans with canned air.

  5. Letting My PC run a disk check.

  6. Updated all of my drivers

I'm out of ideas, what else can I try?



Submitted October 30, 2017 at 09:30AM by Bluefrost23 http://ift.tt/2iKBwhs

No comments:

Post a Comment