Stay present while taking pictures with Magic Capture on Pixel 11.
Pixel 11’s new Magic Capture feature finds the best shots from dynamic scenes so you don’t miss precious moments trying to capture them. by via News from Google
I've been using Msi afterburner for a long time and I am quite picky about what temperatures my components reach, therefore I don't think the automatic fan scheme is enough and want to either use my own curve or just use a custom static speed at all times when gaming. However since a few days ago MSI afterburner refuses to change fan speed. I have no idea how this started. I tried turning off the Zero Frozr function with no luck, only difference is that the fan is now on in idle
In the link below is an example of what I mean by "Unable to change fan speed" http://ift.tt/2tp7VNS
I am running windows 10 pro
Comments
Post a Comment