Thursday 29 June 2017

Please help me

recently my iphone 5s has had issues updating although ive tried numerous times. recently the touch screen hasnt been working unless i turned off the screen and then back on again but even then it would only work for a few minutes, if that. yesterday it got even worse when it wouldn't let me use the screen at all, so i forced a reboot by holding down the power button and home button. at first it didn't work and i began to panic so i hooked it up to my laptop but even THAT didn't work so i tried rebooting it again and it worked good as new. this morning it began to get a little odd again so i went to try to update my phone again but the screen froze up like it did yesterday so i rebooted it. no luck. so i try again, no luck again. so i tried to update my phone on itunes instead, everything was going well until a message saying "Do you trust this laptop?" on my phone appeared. when i went to click "Trust" it froze up so i was unable to sync my phone and laptop. it has come down to the point where it wont even let me unlock my phone after rebooting because it has a password and even if i were able to unlock my phone the touch screen won't work after a few short seconds. please help me. taking my phone to the apple store is not an option.



Submitted June 29, 2017 at 08:13PM by httpwinchester http://ift.tt/2tqjzb2

No comments:

Post a Comment