Thursday 29 June 2017

PC won't connect to wifi..

So I have a HP desktop and after having a power outage a week ago, I've been having wifi issues ever since. The PC will rearly find my networks (2.4 & 5ghz), it only gives internet on the 2.4ghz, the speed is extremely slow. I did a system restore to a couple days and it worked, for a while until it was giving me issues again.

So far I have updated, disabled drivers, purchased a power line adapter which did work, but I wasn't getting the speeds I was used too. Bought a ASUS USB AC wifi adapter but so far, it's acting the same way as the wireless card built in... I just did a factory reset on my router which didn't do anything. Every other device in the home works fine, gets great speed, it's just the desktop..

My router is the ASUS RT-68U, PC is running Windows 10.



Submitted June 30, 2017 at 07:24AM by Greentail12 http://ift.tt/2ts0J3y

No comments:

Post a Comment