Friday 30 June 2017

Can I make it so that my PC would not automatically reboot after power outage?

While I always unplug my PC and other important electrical gaget during thunderstorms etc. sometimes there are unseen power outages and my computer seems to automatically try to restart after that. However, there have been some cases where power gets off from my household for a second or so with it repeating quickly soon after, with my computer trying to reboot and power going out again in middle of it. At one point this caused my Windows 10 to apparently get messed up and I had to use it's reboot fix tool thing to get it back to normal. I don't have time to turn off the extencion lead where my PC is plugged into since power comes back quickly and I don't dare to cut power fromthe it after my PC has started firing off.



Submitted July 01, 2017 at 12:39AM by Pernaman http://ift.tt/2ttoWGM

No comments:

Post a Comment