Thursday 29 June 2017

AppxadsulP - How to fix this?

I got a virus on my computer. I spent the entire day cleaning this shit up, deleting every suspicious folder and program I could find. Finally, I think there's only one thing left. But I can't get rid of it.

From what I've googled, it seems to be a pretty common virus. Basically, it keeps changing my homepage to some searching website. And everytime I fix it, after a while a cmd window will run, and the problem arises again.

There's a process constantly running called atiedxx.exe, which seems to be the cause, according to google. But I can't get rid of it. When I try to terminate it using task manager I get the error access denied.

I also have some wierd folders that I also can't delete, called AppxadsulP.

I also tried following this guide but I can't install any Malwarebytes software for some reason, I keep getting an error.

My main concern at the moment is that my hard drive has two partitions. One for the OS (250Gb) and one for storage (750Gb). I don't mind formating the OS part. But I'm afraid that this virus has infected the other partition as well...

What can I do?

Edit: Besides AppxadsulP, there's also Nettrans.



Submitted June 30, 2017 at 12:16AM by tirafesi http://ift.tt/2tq3eUa

No comments:

Post a Comment