Thursday 29 June 2017

Wedding photos potentially destroyed.

Hi /r/techsupport - hoping someone in here might be able to give me some insight. I was married last month and had the best day of my life. I received a phone call from the president of the photography company last night and she told me that while "uploading the photos from a SeaGate hard drive to their servers, the photographer accidentally knocked over the hard drive which may have caused a head crash".

I'm told that the hard drive has been sent away to a company called Drive Savers to see if they can recover any of the photos. My wife and I are devastated at this news. We were with the photographer the entire day and had a lot of really intimate moments that we may never see again.

Does anyone in here have any knowledge of a situation like this where this information can be recovered? I've been researching on my own and it seems to be about 50-50 on whether there is any hope.

Thanks in advance for any insight. I'm told I won't know more until 2 weeks from now :/



Submitted June 29, 2017 at 10:49PM by Mister_Christer http://ift.tt/2sVETVp

No comments:

Post a Comment