Stay present while taking pictures with Magic Capture on Pixel 11.
Pixel 11’s new Magic Capture feature finds the best shots from dynamic scenes so you don’t miss precious moments trying to capture them. by via News from Google
I just setup my computer again after it being off for a few days while I rearranged my room a bit. I wanted to reset it because I have a lot of programs and things I don't need and just wanted to get back some storage.
The first time I reset fine but then I started having some issues with Steam and decided to reset it again. Now I'm having trouble reinstalling Windows 10. The computer will restart just fine and run but when I used the built in reset tool, it gets to a black screen and nothing happens. The monitor is still getting a signal but nothing shows up. This happened again when I attempted to use the Windows update tool with a USB drive.
Comments
Post a Comment