Thursday 29 June 2017

Monitor Brightness Goes Up Itself

I am currently running Windows 10 version 1703. For a while, I've been having an issue where my primary monitor will go slightly brighter, most noticeable when I am watching a fullscreen video. It will stay like this until I do something: Changing the volume, opening up the start menu, or moving a window on or off that monitor will cause the brightness to go back down, only to go back up in a few seconds.

I can not figure out what is causing this to happen, and it only happens on my primary monitor. I'm pretty sure that this issue has persisted through a reinstall (Don't exactly remember), so I'm assuming it has to do with a program I have running. My only guesses were Rainmeter, SunsetScreen, and ShareX, but closing them did not fix the issue. I also tried closing Skype, Steam, GoG, Razer Synapse, Malwarebytes, and Corsair CUE which did not help. I have also tried to uninstall (using DDU) and reinstall my graphics drivers, but that did not help. I have no idea what is causing this and it is starting to be annoying. Does anyone have any ideas what could cause this?



Submitted June 29, 2017 at 09:39PM by UnusuallyRegular http://ift.tt/2sW0htx

No comments:

Post a Comment