Friday 30 June 2017

Video streams loud white static to Roku 3 when streaming only from laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

Computer Specs (PSU, GPU, CPU, RAM, Motherboard)

Asus Rog GL551VW, 8GB Ram, GEFORCE 960M streaming to Roku 3

Speccy Link

N/A

Description of problem

Loud white pulsing static is played through TV speakers when I cast to my Roku.

When this issue began

3 weeks ago trying to stream a copy of Boss Baby. Happens with most torrents.

Recurring issue

Yes

Date of purchase

N/A

Under Warranty

Yes

Cause/Steps to recreate the issue

Cast device to Roku 3 through Windows media player or cast screen to Roku 3 and open VLC to play.

What I've tried so far to resolve the issue

I tried a few google solutions but some seemed shady asking me to download programs to repair corrupted files. Tried updating audio drivers as well.



Submitted June 30, 2017 at 07:05PM by ZerowithanH http://ift.tt/2spzVlb

No comments:

Post a Comment