Stay present while taking pictures with Magic Capture on Pixel 11.
Pixel 11’s new Magic Capture feature finds the best shots from dynamic scenes so you don’t miss precious moments trying to capture them. by via News from Google
Hi there,
I recently upgraded from a NVidia GTX 660 2GB to an ASUS Dual Radeon RX 460 2GB and, it seems to be performing a lot worse than my GTX 660, as I can barely run GTA V at 900p @ low at a stable 30!
I had the Global Wattman open while playing GTA V and for some reason it seems the RX 460 wasn't being utilized at all, as the activity stayed at 20%, which is the same as when I'm not playing any games.
My specs are:
Athlon x4 860k
RX 460 (duh)
10GB RAM
4HDDs totalling around 5TB or so
Windows 10 Pro x64
Yes, I did remove everything relating to NVidia and I made sure the RX 460 is my "primary display" driver in Windows.
Comments
Post a Comment