Thursday 29 June 2017

Personal text message sent to my boyfriend was also sent to a random stranger in a different state who was not in my contacts list

On Monday, I sent my boyfriend a personal text message and he received it and replied, but at the same exact same time the text message was sent to him, it was also sent to a stranger in another state who was not in my contacts list.

I got a random text from this stranger asking shortly after sending my boyfriend this text asking, "Who is this?" I asked her, "Who is this?" She told me her name and I asked how she got my number and she replied, "I just got a text from you I don't have your # saved, Do I know you?" I responded, "I've never sent a text to this number, what did it say?" and she sent me the screenshot of me texting her the exact thing I sent to my boyfriend at the exact time I sent it to him. This duplicated text that was showing to be sent to her number never showed up on my phone.

My boyfriend and this stranger both have Androids and I have an Iphone7. Has this ever happened to anyone? Does anyone know what may have caused this problem? I'm kind of scared to send my friends texts now out of fear that the message may be sent to someone else at the same time without me knowing. I found this subreddit and thought it would be the appropriate place to ask this question because I can't seem to find anything on Google.



Submitted June 29, 2017 at 08:56PM by Gengar_pl http://ift.tt/2unXEhX

No comments:

Post a Comment