Friday 30 June 2017

Computer/Itunes will see my dad's phone but not mine

I'd like to connect my phone to itunes to get music but it won't connect. When I try to connect my iphone 5s to a computer with the USB cord it will charge but won't connect. Before my computer (Windows 10) would ask what I'd like to do with the device but not any more. My phone also doesn't ask me if I want to "trust" the device. My iphone is also updated.

I tried plugging into my dad's computer and it still doesn't work, however my dad's computer and itunes will see his phone (also an iphone 5s). Our apple IDs are joined somehow if that makes a difference. I've tried different cords and both my and my dad's itunes are both up to date. One site told me to set some apple usb driver to "install". It was called 64.int or .sys or something like that. Still nothing. Thanks.



Submitted July 01, 2017 at 03:28AM by Wittyninja420 http://ift.tt/2tagqKl

No comments:

Post a Comment