Stay present while taking pictures with Magic Capture on Pixel 11.
Pixel 11’s new Magic Capture feature finds the best shots from dynamic scenes so you don’t miss precious moments trying to capture them. by via News from Google
MoBo: EVGA Z270 FTW K
M.2: Crucial MX300 2280SS
I am building a PC and have not installed windows anywhere, and I don't see the M.2 drive in the boot list. I am sure that I have the drive inserted all the way, and have checked. The slot is type M, and so is the drive, so that shouldn't be the issue. I think I have all the power cables plugged in. I tried following my mobo manual's instructions for enabling it, but it keeps calling things differently than what reads on the screen. But I think I managed to get the slot enabled.
Not sure what else to do. Any ideas?
Also, I cant get the PC to ask for a bootable drive...it just keeps rebooting back to BIOS when I save and exit.
N/A
N/A
Yes
N/A
N/A
Comments
Post a Comment