Friday 30 June 2017

Dropped Dell Vostro 5470 ages ago, screen smashed I took screen off but my little brother now put it in safe mode and I can't see what I'm doing on the monitor. I have now factory reset the hard drive and i have Kali Linux on my USB How can i try make it boot? also my LCD port in my laptop is broken

Dropped Dell Vostro 5470 ages ago, screen smashed etc. I took the screen off but my little brother now put it in safe mode and I can't see what I'm doing on the monitor. I have now factory reset the hard drive and i have Kali Linux on my USB How can i try make it boot? also my LCD port in my laptop is broken.

is it possible to do anything? i dont really mind it not being fixed as it has been in this state for ages and i only rememberd just now its still in my cupboard and i have a new laptop



Submitted June 30, 2017 at 07:32PM by mans_mo http://ift.tt/2ttPuHN

No comments:

Post a Comment