Sunday 29 April 2018

Old PC with a Foxconn n15235 motherboard needs drivers! Help!!

So my Pc corrupted and I had to fresh install windows on it, but now its missing 3 drivers and one of them is for the Ethernet controller! I've tried searching everywhere for the windows 7 drivers but all I seem to find are some dodgey programs saying they will install it for me. Problem is without the ethernet driver I can't bloody connect to the internet.

I've been using a USB to try get some drivers on there, but they just end up being useless programmes .

I'm also a bit of a noob at these things, I don't understand where to find the names of things in my PC, I've opened it up but I don't understand whats significant and what isnt.

If someone has the drivers and can teach me how to install them I'd be very appreciative!



Submitted April 29, 2018 at 02:47PM by darrilsteady https://ift.tt/2r76xMZ

No comments:

Post a Comment