Monday 30 April 2018

Perhaps some folks here know what is causing my newly bought prebuilt PC to randomly restart?

Little background, I bought a prebuilt PC off newegg through a company called "ABS" seeing as the product in question was priced decently. Setup and all that was fine, though I recall never having to type in the Windows OS key on the side of the PC at any time (thought I'd mention that just in case). It now registers that I have Windows 10 home though.

Fast forward about a week after gaming on it, it decided to restart on its own without any warning, complete blackscreen however my case fans and GPU lights were still on when this happened. Instantly reboots to sign in and it turns my keyboard to french settings where I had to press SHIFT+ALT to revert back to US keyboard. People from r/buildapc recommended to run benchmark to determine what is the culprit for all this, and it ran ok. Is this something to send back through newegg seeing as the 1 year warranty is still valid?



Submitted April 30, 2018 at 05:36PM by EpsilonSoTrill https://ift.tt/2vYwT9B

No comments:

Post a Comment