We’re introducing flexible usage limits for Gemini Notebook.
We’re introducing new flexible, compute-specific usage limits to Gemini Notebook. by Yesul ShinGemini Notebook via News from Google
At some point and out of nowhere my pc started laggin and having FPS drops in every game I played while being really loud. It’s been like this for over a week or two. Today I downloaded core temp and I noticed that my cpu was at 100 degrees max at start and it would drop really slowly to 60-70 when I was literally not doing anything on it, and as soon as I move my mouse it would just go up again. I tried resetting bios to default but did nothing. Also, the high temp didn’t automatically shut down my pc for some reason.
I don’t have stock cooler but ID-COOLING FROSTFLOW 240. It’s an i7 7700k, I’m kinda scared I broke it ;L
Comments
Post a Comment