Saturday 28 April 2018

Windows Preventing My Pc From Starting

So for the past month I have been getting messages to download an update from windows. I say no or hide every time, because when I say yes it downloads for about an hour than stops and says it is not compatible or something of that nature. Finally after a month of pissing me off it manages to stop my game and make me accidently click restart now. I shut it down about 3% into downloading not wanting to waist an hour. It shuts down and I start up again, then it says restoring old version of windows. After its done it goes the windows loading screen and just when it's supposed to open up my login screen the pc starts the process again (shows mother board name, proceeds to windows loading, supposed to show login screen but then goes back to mother board name and starts over.) I mashed some keys once and it asked me to choose a booting device and when I selected the one availavle it said no booting devices available. Now it is in a continuous loop or logging in and idk what to do especially since my options are limited (I go to a boarding school). I tried unplugging and replugging in devices inside the pc and restarting the computer someone please help.



Submitted April 29, 2018 at 03:51AM by JayaAnim https://ift.tt/2vTdS8m

No comments:

Post a Comment