Monday 30 April 2018

Restricted mode on youtube and safesearch on google are forced on

Today safesearch for google and youtube restricted mode are stuck on for my computer. They were definitely not on this morning and I have not downloaded anything today. This is the only device in the house having this problem and I have checked that no parental settings are on through my router. Have tried restarting both my PC and the router, using regedit to check if safesearch is on in the policies folder (didnt have a chrome folder in either LOCAL_MACHINE or CURRENT_USER) and have tried using different opera and internet explorer as well which have the same restrictions. I can't even access half the help forums online because safesearch is blocking most of them. Using Windows 10, please help!



Submitted April 30, 2018 at 04:16PM by freddery https://ift.tt/2HFIvzD

No comments:

Post a Comment