Sunday 29 April 2018

Connection problem

So, only websites that work for me are Google and YouTube, and it's only on chrome. It won't connect to any other website. I ran win diagnostics and it said "website is online but isn't responding to connection attempts". Only my computer has this problem, there are three phones in the house and all work fine. Also steam chat works for some reason. Searched online, nothing helps, did ipconfig commands 10 times, no proxy settings, default DNS, ran safe mode, still doesn't work. Same thing happened about a month ago, had to re install windows completely, IT guy said it's viruses, now I haven't downloaded anything suspicious.

Is there any solution or should I get a new computer? (I'm broke, plz send solutions)



Submitted April 29, 2018 at 03:05PM by bfg9kdude https://ift.tt/2r7zs3r

No comments:

Post a Comment