Saturday 29 July 2017

Unsure of how computer repair shop handled my laptop

I had a 2013 ASUS gaming laptop, g750j I think, and the monitor would be black whenever I turned on the laptop all of a sudden. I originally thought the computer was working fine but the monitor somehow broke but upon connecting a TV to it I saw this was not the case. Rather than sending it to ASUS themselves to be repaired, I brought it to a computer repair place that said they would diagnose it for free and tell me how much it would cost to fix. In the process of "diagnosing it" they said it fell apart on them and is broken and I would need to buy a new computer somewhere because it would cost too much to fix. I was pretty pissed but know nothing so can't counter them. I find it hard to believe if I mailed the laptop to Asus themselves to be fixed they would have broke their own laptop. Thoughts?

Also if anyone has a recommendation for the cheapest gaming laptop at least equal in power to the one I had I would appreciate it



Submitted July 30, 2017 at 02:09AM by zzzzz94 http://ift.tt/2uMGtbq

No comments:

Post a Comment