Saturday 29 July 2017

[OPERA] Being Redirected to google.fr when searching in the address bar.

I decided to give Opera a try and to my dismay started having issues already. Each time I try to search something using the address bar (expecting to be redirected to google.com) I as taken to google.fr

I've seen some posts about it but I can't seem to find the files people recommend we edit.

Some useful info:

-I've got a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) -Running macOS Sierra version 10.12 -Running Opera version 46.0.2597.57

Downloaded Opera for the first time in France (was travelling), now that I'm back home, it is still saying google.fr. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Opera but that didn't seem to help. Also cleared cookies and search history etc.



Submitted July 30, 2017 at 11:29AM by SpoodermanFTW http://ift.tt/2vUOCuC

No comments:

Post a Comment