Monday 31 July 2017

Certain keyboard keys intermittently not working

Hi guys, Occsionally I have trouble typing as some of my keys stop working, and start working after some time (about 30 mins-an hour). This only seems to crop up about once a month or so. The problem persists between restrts nd shutdown-wait-boot cycles. I suspect that it's a physical issue since sometimes I can press the key hard and it works, and sometimes it doesn't.

The troublesome keys are: Esc, F(one), tilde, 'one', tab, capslock and A; all located on the top left corner of my keyboard.

My laptop is an Acer Aspire M5-48(one)PT, all stock save for the ram (upgraded to GSkill DDR3 (one)x8GB last year) and was purchased around 20(one)3.



Submitted August 01, 2017 at 06:14AM by MrMcGowan http://ift.tt/2tZ0ezr

No comments:

Post a Comment