Rethink your strategy to drive sales this holiday season.
In this Ads Decoded episode, we share steps you can take now to drive sales and reach customers during the holiday season. by via News from Google
Hi guys, Occsionally I have trouble typing as some of my keys stop working, and start working after some time (about 30 mins-an hour). This only seems to crop up about once a month or so. The problem persists between restrts nd shutdown-wait-boot cycles. I suspect that it's a physical issue since sometimes I can press the key hard and it works, and sometimes it doesn't.
The troublesome keys are: Esc, F(one), tilde, 'one', tab, capslock and A; all located on the top left corner of my keyboard.
My laptop is an Acer Aspire M5-48(one)PT, all stock save for the ram (upgraded to GSkill DDR3 (one)x8GB last year) and was purchased around 20(one)3.
Comments
Post a Comment