Sunday 30 July 2017

Android Issue: When calling back someone, I get a "Number changed by SIM" message and then it calls the wrong number.

This has happened twice now with two different numbers calling in. These are people in my contact list who I call frequently. However, when i try to return the calls, it gives me the "Number changed by SIM" message and then calls 617-963-8334. This is some spammy number as my searches have showed.

I have an unrooted Samsung Galaxy S7 and am using the default dialer. And this phone has worked fine up until the last few days with this problem.

What do I have going on that caused this? Does anyone know? I cannot figure this out. And what can I do to fix this? Thanks.



Submitted July 30, 2017 at 08:02PM by pilgrimboy http://ift.tt/2u9X2fr

No comments:

Post a Comment