Monday 31 July 2017

Router not giving off wireless signal.

Internet plan: Spectrum Extreme Internet Modem: Arris Surfboard SB6141 Router: TP Link Archer C7 AC1750 For the past two days my router has not been giving off any wireless signal and my computer which is hooked up via ethernet from the back of the router has not been getting connection either. I have connected the modem directly to the computer and the internet works no problem but not through the router. I have tried all sorts of resetting, changing cables and even contacted TP Link support but have not found the problem. I also tried my old router which was a Linksys Etherfast Cable/DSL Router ver4.3. And that one would also not work.



Submitted August 01, 2017 at 07:41AM by Punchyguitar http://ift.tt/2vc1r6k

No comments:

Post a Comment