Saturday 29 July 2017

Creators update graphics issues

After being forced to update to the windows 10 creators update, I've been having issues while playing games. My PC will flash and show solid coloured screens with lines, and eventually crash my PC.

I've been trying received the BSOD once and forced to shut down. The error was a windows stop code memory management.

The graphics drivers are up to date. I have an r9 270x.

Everything ran fine before. The problems arose after the update. I reset the computer to before the update and everything ran fine then too. Now that it made me update again the problems are coming back.

I'm having trouble finding fixes that aren't just, make sure driver is up to date. Pllleeeease help



Submitted July 30, 2017 at 09:19AM by KappaDOS http://ift.tt/2waBn8a

No comments:

Post a Comment