Saturday 29 July 2017

I can't restore my iPhone 6s, desesperated for help. (Error 7, 3014, 3004)

Operating System

iOS

Phone model

6s

Jailbroken, rooted, or modified

No

When the issue began

2017/07/28

Recurring issue

Yes

Under warranty

No

Description of problem

Hi all.

Last Friday my iPhone 6s was stolen, and yesterday I got it back, but locked.

So I connected it to my PC (Windows) and try to first update the software to don't lose anything, and then, after getting this annoying error, to restore it.

I tryed averything I could looking in the internet and the "more info" button you see when you get the error. Always the same...

  • Edit "host" file

  • Disable firewall and antivirus

  • Update iTunes and computer OS (Windows, in my case)

  • Try in another computer

  • Restart the process

Nothing worked. I am close in my notebook but the process does not end...

I found this "host" config in a video and got me closer but didn't work either:



Submitted July 30, 2017 at 02:25AM by Tevutsu http://ift.tt/2tSolQ6

No comments:

Post a Comment