Saturday 29 July 2017

How to import a certificate to Trusted Root Certification Authorities?

I've been spending many hours this morning trying to change the default text format settings in Outlook.

I created a macro for this, as laid out here.

To use the macro and keep security settings tight I need to digitally sign it. I made my own certificate using selfcert.exe and signed my macro with it.

Before Outlook can trust the macro I need to add my certificate in Trusted Root Certification Authorities. The problem is that the import wizard asks for a location of the certificate, but I don't know how to find it. How is anyone supposed to use this wizard? Where is my certificate stored?



Submitted July 30, 2017 at 01:46AM by yes_i_am_retarded http://ift.tt/2eWkqLG

No comments:

Post a Comment