See what 5 builders are making with Gemini Omni
Gemini Omni makes creating videos as easy as having a conversation. Here’s how five people use it to edit videos and visualize ideas. by Lindsey Lanquist via News from Google
I've been spending many hours this morning trying to change the default text format settings in Outlook.
I created a macro for this, as laid out here.
To use the macro and keep security settings tight I need to digitally sign it. I made my own certificate using selfcert.exe and signed my macro with it.
Before Outlook can trust the macro I need to add my certificate in Trusted Root Certification Authorities. The problem is that the import wizard asks for a location of the certificate, but I don't know how to find it. How is anyone supposed to use this wizard? Where is my certificate stored?
Comments
Post a Comment